HOW TO BUY ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES
Atlanta Discount Properties is a Atlanta based wholesaler of real estate who also provides hard money lending. As a service to our clients we buy and resell investor properties. These properties are foreclosures, REO's, short sales, and properties acquired from other lenders. While they come from different sources, they all have one thing in common: They are wholesale priced for the serious investor. The following are procedures for placing an offer:
- All houses are sold "as is", no seller disclosure, no termite letter.
- Contracts containing contingencies for financing are not accepted.
- No contracts containing inspection contingencies are accepted.
- Maximum 21 days from contract date to close.
- All earnest money is non-refundable.
- $2,000 Earnest money is required for all Properties. (Certified Funds Only)
- Highest offer will not always be the offer we accept. Offers are judged on price, days to close, cash or financing, amount of earnest money.
- Properties often sell for higher than our asking price, submit your best offer first, we usually do not counter.
If you are submitting an offer in on the purchase and sales agreement contract provided by the Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR Form) or a form of your own we would like to see the following special stipulations in the contract:
1. Seller will transfer property via a limited warranty deed.
2. Earnest money is non-refundable.
3. Georgia Assoc of Realtors automatic 7 day extension for financing is not applicable.
4. Contract can be extended for a $75/day extension fee.
5. No assignments can occur without written agreement and additional earnest money.
6. No Contingencies will be accepted.
7. Seller disclosure or termite letter will not be provided.
8. Not contingent upon financing.
Preferred Conventional Lenders: